You are reading the article 10.1 Tier Sets In Wow Dragonflight updated in December 2023 on the website Daihoichemgio.com. We hope that the information we have shared is helpful to you. If you find the content interesting and meaningful, please share it with your friends and continue to follow and support us for the latest updates. Suggested January 2024 10.1 Tier Sets In Wow Dragonflight
Bursting with elemental magic and the life energies of Azeroth, the Isles are revived once more.
It’s up to you to discover their primordial wonder and find long-forgotten secrets.
Master the art of Dragonriding, where you can fly, explore the land, and obtain four new drakes.
No two drakes are the same as there are millions of possible combinations.
Use your new riding abilities to fly but beware of the denizens of the Dragon Isles.
Dive down, rapidly descend, and use your dragon-riding skills to stay in the air.
WoW: Dragonflight awaits you with hundreds of items, achievements, resources, and more.
This guide contains a list of 10.1 tier sets (priest, warrior, mage, etc.) and bonuses for all classes in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight (WoW).Death Knight
(2) Set Bonus: Heart Strike and Blood Boil deal 20% increased damage and have a 10% chance to grant Vampiric Blood for 5 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: When you would gain Vampiric Blood you are infused with Vampiric Strength, granting you 10% Strength for 5 seconds. Your Heart Strike and Blood Boil extend the duration of Vampiric Strength by 0.5 seconds.
(2) Set Bonus: Howling Blast and Frost Fever damage increased by 10%. Your Rime-empowered Howling Blasts reduce the cooldown of Frostwyrm’s Fury by 2 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: After consuming Rime 15 times you call down Frostwyrm’s Fury on your target at 100% effectiveness.
(2) Set Bonus: Death Coil and Epidemic damage increased by 10%. Casting Death Coil or Epidemic grants a stack of Master of Death. At 20 stacks, Master of Death is consumed and you gain 15% Mastery for 20 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: When Death Coil or Epidemic consumes Sudden Doom gain two stacks of Master of Death or increase the Mastery bonus to 25% for 5 seconds.Demon Hunter
(2) Set Bonus: Every 200 Fury you spend, gain Seething Fury, increasing your Agility by 8% for 6 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: Each time you gain Seething Fury, gain 15 Fury and the damage of your next Eye Beam is increased by 12%, stacking up to 5 times.
(2) Set Bonus: Soul Fragments heal for 10% more and generating a Soul Fragment increases your Fire damage by 2% for 6 seconds. Multiple applications may overlap.
(4) Set Bonus: Shear and Fracture deal Fire damage. After consuming 20 Soul Fragments, your next cast of Shear or Fracture applies Fiery Brand to its target for 6 seconds.Druid
(2) Set Bonus: Sunfire radius increased by 2 yards. Sunfire, Moonfire, and Shooting Stars damage increased by 18%.
(4) Set Bonus: Shooting Stars has a 20% chance to instead call down a Crashing Star, dealing (72% of Attack Power) Astral damage to the target and generating 5 Astral Power.
(2) Set Bonus: Your auto-attacks have a chance to grant Shadows of the Predator, increasing your Agility by 1%. Each application past 5 has an increasing chance to reset to 2 stacks.
(4) Set Bonus: When a Shadows of the Predator application resets stacks, you gain 5% increased Agility and you generate 1 combo point every 1.5 seconds for 6 seconds.
(2) Set Bonus: When you take damage, Mangle and Thrash damage and Rage generation are increased by 15% for 8 seconds and you heal for 6% of damage taken over 8 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: Maul/Raze damage increased by 20% and casting Ironfur or Maul/Raze increases your maximum health by 3% for 12 seconds, stacking 5 times.
(2) Set Bonus: Rejuvenation and Lifebloom healing increased by 15%. Regrowth healing over time increased by 75%.
(4) Set Bonus: Flourish increases the rate of your healing over time effects by 40% for an additional 16 seconds after it ends. Verdant Infusion causes your Swiftmend target to gain 15% increased healing from you for 6 seconds.
(2) Set Bonus: Disintegrate and Pyre pierce enemies with Obsidian Shards, dealing 12% of the damage done as Volcanic damage over 8 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: Empower spells deal 8% increased damage and cause the Obsidian Shards to become supercharged, dealing 200% more damage for 5 seconds. During Dragonrage, shards are always supercharged.
(2) Set Bonus: Spiritbloom applies a heal-over-time effect for 40% of healing done over 8 seconds. Dream Breath’s healing is increased by 15%.
(4) Set Bonus: After casting 3 empower spells, gain Essence Burst immediately and another 3 seconds later.Hunter
(2) Set Bonus: Cobra Shot and Kill Command damage increased by 15%.
(4) Set Bonus: Cobra Shot, Kill Command, and Multi-Shot reduce the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by 1 second.
(2) Set Bonus: Arcane Shot/Chimeara Shot and Multi-Shot deal 10% increased damage and have an 8% chance to grant you the Deathblow effect.
(4) Set Bonus: Kill Shot damage increased by 15%, and Kill Shot reduces the cooldown of Rapid Fire and Aimed Shot by 0.5 seconds.
(2) Set Bonus: Wildfire Bomb damage increased by 10% and throwing a Wildfire Bomb increases the damage of your next Kill Command by 50%.
(4) Set Bonus: Every 25 Focus you spend reduces the cooldown of Wildfire Bomb by 1 second.Mage
(2) Set Bonus: Arcane Surge increases Spell Damage by an additional 5% and its duration is increased by 3 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: For every 20,000 mana spent during Arcane Surge, your spell damage is increased by 1% for 12 seconds after Arcane Surge fades, stacking up to 30 times.
(2) Set Bonus: Phoenix Flames applies Charring Embers to all enemies it damages, increasing their damage taken from you by 6% for 10 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: When your direct damage spells hit an enemy affected by Charring Embers 30 times, gain Hyperthermia for 6 seconds.
(2) Set Bonus: Flurry and Frostbolt damage increased by 20%. Flurry causes an explosion on impact, dealing 50% of its damage to nearby enemies, with damage reduced beyond 5 targets.
(4) Set Bonus: Casting Ice Lance on a frozen target has an 8% chance to trigger Brain Freeze.Monk
(2) Set Bonus: Blackout Kick damage increased by 20%. You have a 10% chance to not reset your Elusive Brawler stacks on a successful dodge.
(4) Set Bonus: Rising Sun Kick grants a stack of Elusive Brawler. When you dodge, damage, and critical strike chance of your next Blackout Kick or Rising Sun Kick is increased by 5%, stacking up to 5 times.
(2) Set Bonus: Renewing Mists has a chance to grant Soulfang Infusion, granting 5% of your maximum Mana over 6 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: Drinking Tea or gaining Soulfang Infusion increases the healing of your Vivify and Renewing Mists by 40% for 6 seconds.
(2) Set Bonus: Rising Sun Kick deals increased damage and has a chance to go nova, dealing Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yards.
(4) Set Bonus: Your melee auto-attacks have a chance to launch a Shadowflame spirit at your enemy that duplicates your next 3 abilities at X% effectiveness.Paladin
(2) Set Bonus: Holy Shock’s critical strikes heal for 15% more and reduce the cooldown of Light’s Hammer by 2 seconds and Holy Prism by 1 second.
(4) Set Bonus: Light’s Hammer heals 100% more frequently and generates 1 Holy Power every 4 seconds. Holy Prism’s healing is increased by 80% and it generates 1 Holy Power if cast on an enemy target, or 3 if cast on an ally.
(2) Set Bonus: Avenger’s Shield causes targets struck to burn with Heartfire, dealing an additional 20% of damage dealt over 5 seconds. Heartfire heals you for 100% of the damage it deals.
(4) Set Bonus: Judgment critical strikes can trigger Grand Crusader.
(2) Set Bonus: Judgment and Hammer of Wrath deal 10% increased damage and 20% increased critical strike damage.
(4) Set Bonus: Judgment increases the damage enemies take from your Holy Power spenders by an additional 5%. Hammer of Wrath applies Judgment to enemies.Priest
(2) Set Bonus: Casting Penance on an enemy also heals a nearby injured ally at 20% effectiveness. Casting Penance on an ally also damages a nearby enemy at 35% effectiveness.
(4) Set Bonus: Every 3 casts of Penance grants you Shadow Covenant for 5 seconds and converts that Penance to a Shadow spell.
(2) Set Bonus: Prayer of Mending has a 20% chance to duplicate to another nearby target when it jumps.
(4) Set Bonus: When Prayer of Mending jumps, it increases the damage and healing of your next Holy Word by 4%, stacking up to 15 times.
(2) Set Bonus: When consuming Shadowy Insight, Mind Blast deals 60% increased damage and generates 4 additional Insanity.
(4) Set Bonus: Every 400 Insanity spent summons Shadowfiend/Mindbender for 5 seconds.Rogue
(2) Set Bonus: Rupture and Crimson Tempest deal an additional 33% damage as Nature.
(4) Set Bonus: When Deathmark expires, the Nature damage you deal is increased by 40% for 30 seconds.
(2) Set Bonus: Damage you inflict applies Soulrip, dealing 5% of all damage you deal as physical damage over 8 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: Between the Eyes unleashes all Soulrips, dealing 200% of all remaining damage and granting 7% Agility for 15 seconds.
(2) Set Bonus: Shadow Dance grants you Symbols of Death for 10 seconds and extends the duration of Rupture by 4 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: Symbols of Death increases the critical strike damage of Eviscerate and Black Powder by 15%.Shaman
(2) Set Bonus: Gain Stormkeeper every 40 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: For 8 seconds after you consume Stormkeeper, your Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, Icefury, and Frost Shock generate 100% more Maelstrom, and your Chain Lightning, Lava Beam, and Earthquake critical strike damage is increased by 20%.
(2) Set Bonus: Sundering increases your Mastery by 12% for 15 seconds.
(4) Set Bonus: When Sundering hits a single target, you deal 30% increased physical damage for 15 seconds. When Sundering strikes 2 or more targets, your next Chain Lightning deals 50% increased damage and refunds 100% of Maelstrom Weapon stacks consumed.
(2) Set Bonus: when you cast Healing Rain, all allies with your Riptide on them are healed by Tidewaters for (140% of Spell Power).
(4) Set Bonus: Each ally healed by Tidewaters increases your haste by 1% for 6 seconds and increases the healing of your next Riptide by 10%.Warlock
(2) Set Bonus: Vile Taint cooldown reduced by 5 seconds and Phantom Singularity cooldown reduced by 12 seconds. Vile Taint and Phantom Singularity damage increased by 60%.
(4) Set Bonus: Enemies damaged by Phantom Singularity gain Infirmity for its duration and enemies damaged by Vile Taint gain Infirmity for 10 seconds, increasing damage taken by 10%.
(2) Set Bonus: Demonbolt damage increased by 15%. Consuming a Demonic Core reduces the cooldown of Grimoire: Felguard by 1 second.
(4) Set Bonus: Grimoire: Felguard deals 40% additional damage and empowers your active demons, increasing their damage done by 20% while active.
(2) Set Bonus: Channel Demonfire bolts, Immolate, and Incinerate have a 20% chance to fire an additional Channel Demonfire bolt.
(4) Set Bonus: After casting 15 Demonfire bolts, your next Demonfire bolt deals (103% of Spell Power) Shadowflame damage to the target and (35% of Spell Power) Shadowflame damage to enemies within 8 yards.Warrior
(2) Set Bonus: Deep Wounds increases your chance to critically strike and critical strike damage dealt to afflicted targets by 10%.
(4) Set Bonus: Deep Wounds critical strikes have a chance to increase the damage of your next Slam by 25%, stacking 10 times, and cause it to strike up to 4 additional targets for 50% damage.
(2) Set Bonus: Rampage damage and the chance to critically strike increased by 10%.
(4) Set Bonus: Rampage critical strikes against your primary target cause your next Bloodthirst to deal 50% increased damage and generate 2 additional Rage, stacking up to 4 times. It also has a 100% chance to critically strike.
(2) Set Bonus: Shield Slam deals 15% increased damage and reduces the cooldown of Last Stand by 0.5 seconds. During Last Stand these effects are doubled.
(4) Set Bonus: For 10 seconds after Last Stand ends, Shield Slam unleashes a wave of force dealing damage to enemies in front of you and reduces the damage they deal to you by 5% for 5 seconds.Further reading
Elemental Overflow Vendor Location in WoW
How to Get Elemental Overflow in WoW Dragonflight
How to Get Unstable Elementium in WoW
You're reading 10.1 Tier Sets In Wow Dragonflight
The Yoga 2’s display is crisp, clear and offers an interesting resolution that we don’t see on most Android tablets. It features a 10.1-inch IPS LCD display with a 1920 x 1200 resolution with a pixel density of 224 ppi. The colors are vivid and the saturation levels are close to perfect, making for a beautiful display. Unfortunately, when it comes to text, there seems to be something wrong. Text isn’t as clear as we would have hoped, and every once in a while we can see a ghosting effect under the text. We’re not sure if the odd pixel density is causing it, but we just know that the text isn’t as clear as it should be.
Outdoor visibility is good, but not great, similar to most other tablets on the market. If it helps in daylight, the screen can be switched to a matte color profile, though it tends to alter colors a bit when switched to this mode.
As for holding the tablet, the bezels on the left and right sides are big enough to hold it comfortably in your hands without accidentally touching the screen. If you were to touch the screen, though, it’s not the end of the world, as the tablet does a pretty good job at hiding fingerprints on the screen. You’ll still need a cleaning cloth to ensure the screen isn’t too dirty, but compared to other tablet screens, it seems like we don’t need to wipe it off as often.
The Yoga 2 features an Intel Atom quad-core 1.33GHz 64-bit processor, 2GB of RAM, a non-removable 9600mAh battery, 16GB of on-board storage, as well as Micro SD card expansion for up to 64GB. The Micro SD card slot is tucked away underneath the kickstand. This is a great location for the card slot, as it helps make the appearance of the device look much more clean. Still, we’re sure many users will overlook it since it’s tucked away so well. The Yoga 2 is also using an Intel HD graphics card. We’ll talk more about that when it comes to performance.
Using a relatively unproven processor is risky thing to include in a tablet, and unfortunately, performance on the Yoga 2 isn’t all that great. The Yoga 2 struggles with everyday tasks like scrolling through web pages, switching tasks, and even unlocking the device. Performance is all-around laggy, and we find ourselves unable to scroll in web pages more than we’d like. We found the webpage lag to be consistent with multiple browsers, even after both soft and hard resets. Not to mention, we really struggled with the lock screen. More often than not, when we unlock the device, we hear the device’s unlock sound, but nothing happens… the screen is stuck on the lock screen.
For those who would like to see how the Yoga 2 performs in benchmark tests, take a look at the gallery below. We know benchmark tests aren’t the most reliable tests out there, but they can be helpful in some situations.
Where the performance gets even more interesting is with gaming. Thanks to the Intel Graphics GPU, we had quite a smooth time playing graphic-intensive games like Dead Trigger 2. In fact, our experience with Dead Trigger 2 was one of the smoothest we’ve ever been a part of on an Android tablet.
So, the user interface is quite sluggish, even though graphics performance and gaming is smooth. It seems like Lenovo needs to work something out when it comes to software optimization, because that doesn’t really make much sense to us.
The Yoga 2 comes with an 8MP rear-facing camera and a 1.6MP front-facing camera. The front-facer is placed dead-center on the top bezel, making selfies super easy and comfortable to take. However, as we explained before, the rear-facer is in an odd spot on the back of the device. It’s on the bottom left near the kickstand, and we found ourselves having to move our left hand to a more uncomfortable position to take a picture. Honestly, most rear-facing tablet cameras are in the top middle portion of the device, because that’s the most convenient place for them. We would have liked to see the camera in a different location, but from a hardware standpoint, it makes sense why Lenovo placed the camera where they did.
When it comes to image quality, the Yoga 2 doesn’t perform that well. Most images we took on the camera, whether we were using the front or rear-facer, came out grainy, missing intricate details, and lacked color. Picture quality even suffered with indoor studio lighting. Low-light images are bad as well, and we would suggest pulling out your phone instead of trying to take a picture with the tablet when it comes to low-light. Outdoor shots are a bit better than low-light, though they’re nothing to brag about either. Both cameras are extremely sensitive to light, making each and every picture we took blown out.
We’re seeing more and more tablet photographers every day, whether we like it or not. If you’re looking for a decent camera on a tablet, you may want to stray away from the Yoga 2.
A couple things come to mind when it comes to tablet battery life – screen-on time and standby time. For all of you road warriors out there, you’ll be pleased to know that the Yoga 2 has exceptional battery life. Standby time will last multiple days, and screen-on time can last up to 5+ hours. We put the Yoga 2 through a benchmark battery test, and finally died after about 13 hours of constant use during the test. It’s one of the best batteries we’ve seen on a tablet to date.
You can find the Lenovo Yoga 2 10.1-inch for $269.99 from either Amazon or directly through Lenovo. This is actually a really great value for a tablet this size compared to the other offerings on the market.
In a world with a ton of different tablets to choose from, standing out is everything. Just based on the size, build quality, screen, and speakers, we’d say that Lenovo does just that. However, you need to know what flaws the tablet brings before making your purchase. The software is largely unoriginal, the cameras are almost unusable, and the entire UI runs a bit slow. If you can get over those negatives, you’ll have one heck of a well-built tablet.
by Devon Cutchins
There is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to data storage. Most of the companies I talk to have accepted that utilizing cloud-based storage should be a part of any well-crafted data management plan. While many companies dive into the cloud by choosing one solution that meets the minimum requirements for all of its data, I would argue that a more prudent approach is to segregate that data based on the requirements for use of the data. In doing so, you can leverage multiple cloud solutions to provide the best performance and value for your company.Cloud Storage and Backup Benefits
Protecting your company’s data is critical. Cloud storage with automated backup is scalable, flexible and provides peace of mind. Cobalt Iron’s enterprise-grade backup and recovery solution is known for its hands-free automation and reliability, at a lower cost. Cloud backup that just works.
SCHEDULE FREE CONSULT/DEMO
Understanding the difference between hot and cold data
As a colleague of mine is fond of saying, “Fast, cheap or good. Choose two. You can’t have all three.” Data solutions naturally fall along a performance and cost continuum. Solutions on the “hot” end of the spectrum feature high performance and high availability, which are ideal for mission-critical data that needs to be accessed quickly and frequently with zero downtime. Solutions on the “cold” end of the spectrum are more cost-effective per GB and are ideal for data that is rarely accessed, or that can afford to be accessed with higher latency.
Why even keep cold data if you don’t access it, you ask? Often, cold data is kept to meet specific and important industry regulations and compliance requirements, such as HIPPA. Organizations that choose not to keep their cold data often open themselves up to regulatory infractions and possible fines.
The first step in choosing your cloud storage solution should be to determine where on the spectrum your data lies, i.e. how to “tier” your data. To do this, it’s important to understand the different solution tiers and how they differ in performance. Considering what storage tiers best meet your needs is the best approach to achieving a successful, ongoing storage strategy.
Tiering your hot, warm and cold data in the cloud
Tier 0 – Tier 0 is relatively new, since the cost and reliability of solid state drives (SSDs) has only recently made them practical in the mainstream market. In terms of hot and cold, this storage option is smokin’ hot. Solid state drives can deliver up to 30 times the performance of the fastest spinning hard drive, while using a fraction of the space and power. In Tier 0, you’ll experience extremely high input/output operations per second (IOPS) and extremely low latency, which results in accelerated online transaction processing and shortened batch processing, for example. Unfortunately, SSD’s still come at a very high cost. Tier 0 is the fastest and the best, which means it is also the most expensive per GB.
Tier 1 – Tier 1 is usually comprised of redundant, high performance drives, offering quick response times and fast data transfer rates. These solutions offer very high IOPS and very low latency, but high cost. Tier 1 solutions should be used sparingly, but are typically an essential element of any enterprise-class company’s portfolio.
Tier 2 – Tier 2 is your primary tier for active data, and probably is where most of your data should live. It typically features enterprise SATA drives that favor capacity over performance, with medium IOPS, medium latency, and medium cost.
Tier 3 – Tier 3 storage should be used for data that is rarely accessed but still needed. In other words, Tier 3 is your first tier for archiving and can be classified as warm storage on the spectrum. These solutions feature low IOPS and relatively high latency, but hopefully low costs. The performance of Tier 3 solutions still crushes that in Tier 4. This is perhaps the most underserved tier in the marketplace with vast price ranges. There are, however, several affordable Tier 3 solutions available with excellent archiving performance.
Tier 4 – Tier 4 is your final line of cold data tiering, and should be reserved for your “offline” data since it’s almost always stored on tape or off-line drives. There are very low to no IOPS, extremely high latency (order of days), and extremely low cost. This tier should be reserved for data that is being kept for backup or compliance purposes only. Watch out for recovery costs if you plan to use a Tier 4 solution. Although this can be the cheapest storage on the market, many Tier 4 solutions have a high cost associated with recovering your information.
Storing data in its optimal tier
To best optimize your data, your organization must agree on storage requirements. This is the final frontier in achieving and implementing a cloud storage strategy that best fits your company’s needs. You must also consider the importance of disaster recovery, energy consumption, IT manpower – and the related cost implications. For example, not every file needs to be encrypted or de-duplicated, and implementing those features on every file will only raise costs and lower performance.
At the end of the day, by taking the time to understand the data you want to store in the cloud, which tier it best fits in, how often you’ll need to access it, its place among your business activities, and the features you require to store it, you’ll be on the path to successfully backing up your business assets and utilizing the cloud to its fullest potential.
Devon Cutchins is the SVP and CLO of Markley Group
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
This issue is mostly associated with graphics driver issues on your computer. It is likely to be caused when your display driver is not up-to-date. Or, if your graphics driver is corrupted, you will face this issue. Apart from that, a lot of users have experienced this problem when G-Sycn is enabled. However, their display monitors are not compatible with this graphics technology.
Make sure your monitor is properly cabled.
Update your graphics driver.
Rollback recent driver update.
Modify your screen refresh rate.
Disable fullscreen optimizations.
Disable GSync.1] Make sure your monitor is properly cabled 2] Update your graphics driver
First, open the Settings app using Win+I and move to the Windows Update tab.
Next, download and install the required pending optional updates that include device driver updates as well.
You can also visit the official Intel, NVIDIA, or AMD website whichever brand’s graphics card you are using. The latest driver installers are available on the official websites of device manufacturers.
If updating the graphics driver doesn’t work, you might be dealing with a corrupted graphics driver. So, in that case, you will need to uninstall your display driver and then reinstall it to fix the issue.
See: World of Warcraft is not launching or starting on Windows PC.3] Rollback recent driver update
First, open the Win+X shortcut menu and then choose the Device Manager app from the list.
Now, from the appeared context menu, select the Properties option.
Next, follow the onscreen instructions and once the process is finished, reboot your PC.
Open the WoW game now and check if the problem is gone. If not, there are a few more fixes that you can use to resolve the issue.
Read: How to fix World of Warcraft LUA errors on Windows PC?4] Modify your screen refresh rate
Next, change the value of the Choose a refresh rate option.
Read: How to fix chúng tôi application error in World of Warcraft?5] Disable fullscreen optimizations
If the above solutions didn’t work for you, you can disable fullscreen optimizations for the WoW game to fix the issue. The problem might be caused if you are opening the game in fullscreen mode. So, play the game in windowed mode by disabling fullscreen optimizations and see if it works. Here’s how you can do that:
Firstly, make sure the WoW game is not running on your PC.
Now, open the chúng tôi app, select the Call of Duty: Warzone game, and press the gear icon.
Lastly, reopen the game and check if the problem is resolved.
Read: G-Sync vs FreeSync has been explained in this post.6] Disable G-Sync
To disable G-Sync, follow the below steps:
After that, uncheck the Enable G-SYNC option.
Now, try playing WoW now and see if the issue is resolved or not.Is VSync better or worse for FPS?
VSync, or Vertical Sync, is a graphics technology that helps in resolving the screen tearing issue while playing a video game. It does that by synchronizing the game’s FPS with the refresh rate of your gaming monitor. Whenever your monitor is not capable of keeping up with the frame rate of your game, VSync limits the FPS without causing any screen tearing issues.
Now read: Fix World of Warcraft Lag or Latency issues on PC.
So, let’s check out what (Googler) Jonathan Rosenberg, Senior Vice President, Product Management, gave us under the various hoods named as Tips, Keyboard Tricks and Applications (in official words, below):
Visual cue for scrolling: When you are in a scrollable list (like your Gmail inbox) and you reach the end of the list it shows an orange hue—a visual cue that you can’t scroll anymore.
Notification bar icons (Wi-Fi, network coverage bars, etc.): Turn green when you have an uninhibited connection to Google, white when you don’t. Hint: if you’re in a hotel or airport using Wi-Fi, the bars won’t turn green until you launch the browser and get past the captive portal.
Voice actions: Tell your phone what to do by pressing the microphone icon next to the search box on the home screen, or long press the magnifying glass. You can tell it to send an email or text message (“send text to mom, see you for pizza at 7”), call someone (“call mom”), navigate somewhere (“navigate to pizza”), or listen to music (“listen to Mamma Mia”).
Look at Maps in 3D: With the latest release of Google Maps, you can now look at 3D maps. Tilt the map by sliding two fingers vertically up/down the screen, and rotate it by placing two fingers on the map and sliding in a circular motion, e.g., from 12 and 6 o’clock to 3 and 9.
Cool shutdown effect: When you put the phone to sleep, you’ll see an animation that resembles an old cathode tube TV turning off.
Shift+Key to capitalize a word: In Gingerbread (and supported hardware), you can Shift+Key to capitalize a letter instead of going to a separate all caps keyboard.
Auto-complete: The space bar lights up when auto-complete can finish a word.
Quick replace: Tap on any previously typed word, then tap on a suggestion to automatically replace it with the suggested word.
Easy access to special characters (like numbers, punctuation): Press and hold any key to go to the special character keyboard. You can also press and hold the “,” key for an extensive punctuation keyboard.
Angry Birds: Popular game that lets you knock down blocks by slingshotting birds.
Flash: Install from Android Market to watch Flash videos embedded throughout the web. Runs even better on Gingerbread.
Fruit Ninja: A juicy action game that tests your ability to smash flying fruit. A fun time-killer on the bus or train.
Instant Heart Rate: Measure your heart rate using your camera.
Phoneanlyzr: Track your phone usage: who you text most, call most, average call length distribution, etc.
RemoteDroid: Control your computer from your phone. Gives you a mobile wireless mouse and keyboard. Great if you’re using your computer for music or movies.
Shazam: Identifies virtually any song you are listening to.
SoundHound: Record a snippet of a song and get it identified instantly. You can even hum (if you can carry a tune!).
Tango: A free, high-quality video call app that works on both 3G and Wi-Fi. If your device has a front facing camera (e.g., Nexus S), you will love this app.
If that was all too easy for you and you felt kind of been there done that, here is a bit of hack you would really feel proud about: an android market (v2.2.7) in black, blue or red color.
Source: Official Google Blog
I want to propose an alternative approach, one that puts more of the burden on the device, supported by sensible management policies and open communication about new cybersecurity threats. Mobile-enabled enterprises not only respond faster to customers and markets; they also see improved collaboration — accelerating decision making and delivering information wherever people need it. Blocking mobile access to data and apps undermines these core benefits.
At Samsung, we’ve invested significant resources into continuously evolving our Knox security platform — both at the hardware and software layers. Rather than building barriers, our enterprise customers can tell their employees “yes” and focus on driving business forward with the latest mobile technology, like the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, a three-in-one foldable powerhouse that works as a smartphone, tablet and even PC — all on a single device.
Here’s a look at how Knox provides enterprises both the platform and device management capabilities to strike the right balance between security and productivity:Built-in protection
With new threats and data breaches emerging daily, peace of mind is a prized commodity. The Knox security platform is built on hardware-level protections. And each new generation of Samsung smartphone takes our experience and our customer’s feedback to further strengthen that secure foundation.
At the core of every Galaxy phone is a security co-processor protecting your credentials, biometric data, digital certificates and even blockchain private keys. With the Secure Processor on the Galaxy Z Fold3 line, we’ve taken this even further by combining it with a tamper-resistant Secure Memory in the Knox Vault, which allows users to safely store their sensitive data like PIN, passwords, biometrics and authentication keys under lock and key.
With Knox, you can rest assured your business and personal data is protected. The moment the device is booted up, Knox checks the integrity of the operating system (OS) that’s loading, monitoring it for potential threats.
Our track record of consistently delivering security improvements has contributed to Knox receiving high grades in leading security assessments and to gaining certifications from governments around the world. For example, in Gartner’s report, “Mobile OSs and Device Security: A Comparison of Platforms,” Knox 3.2 received “Strong” ratings across 27 of 30 categories.
The protections afforded by the Knox security platform extend all the way up to the application layer, integrating closely with enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions. For businesses and government agencies that require the highest level of security, Knox Platform for Enterprise (KPE) delivers an array of capabilities and application programming interfaces (APIs) that provide better passive security, greater granularity of controls and improved security forensics and remediation.
The Knox platform continues to evolve to meet the rigorous security requirements set by governments and major enterprises around the world, providing business users with a defense-grade solution they can count on. Enterprises and government agencies using Common Access Card technologies can even replace these cards and readers with the newest Galaxy devices, updated to support the latest encryption and signature algorithms.
Many of Samsung’s KPE innovations have also been fed back into the Android ecosystem, delivering improved security to all Android users through Google’s Android Enterprise and aligned APIs.Advanced device management capabilities
Samsung is excited to deliver our best capabilities through partner EMM products, but we’re also ready to support enterprises with our own suite of cloud-based management tools.
For IT managers who want to streamline device deployment, Knox Mobile Enrollment delivers a zero-touch experience to enrolling devices in your preferred EMM. Not only does this save time; it ensures that all corporate devices are managed from day one and cannot be deregistered from the EMM, even if factory reset.
While Knox Mobile Enrollment can be used to enroll devices with many of the leading mobile management solutions, we also offer our own intuitive cloud-based EMM solution called Knox Manage. Knox Manage is a cross-platform solution, but is optimized for Samsung devices, giving IT a robust set of policies as well as powerful device monitoring and remote support capabilities.Mobile device management for beginners
Get started with MDM so your organization can spend less and do more — securely and efficiently. Download Now
For enterprises with large mobile device fleets, Knox Enterprise Firmware Over-the-Air (E-FOTA) is another key tool that allows IT managers to better control security and OS patches. With the ability to postpone and schedule firmware updates, you are able to deliver solid, tested updates on your schedule, avoiding nasty surprises.
All of these solutions — including Knox Platform for Enterprise, which provides defense-grade encryption and containerization to separate work and personal data — are also available as part of Knox Suite, an end-to-end device security and management solution.Security for the future
For many enterprises, smartphones and tablets are now the primary endpoint. Their teams are mobile, and the fixed desktop in an office is only a small part of the bigger picture. With increases in performance, memory and storage, mobile devices are the preferred medium for applications — and hackers. We can’t sit idly by when it comes to security and today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape. Knox continues to lead the market with best-in-class security, combined with powerful, user-friendly management capabilities.
As you evaluate your enterprise security needs, I encourage you to seek solutions that break down barriers to innovation and work flexibility in order to realize the full potential of your mobile workforce.
Galaxy Z Fold3 isn’t just super secure — it’s also a three-in-one powerhouse built for easy multitasking. Order yours today with a Samsung Business Account and get exclusive volume pricing. Is your business’ mobile security keeping your data safe? Take this short assessment to find out.
Update the detailed information about 10.1 Tier Sets In Wow Dragonflight on the Daihoichemgio.com website. We hope the article's content will meet your needs, and we will regularly update the information to provide you with the fastest and most accurate information. Have a great day!